Today’s food section has the Globe’s 2013 cookbook picks – many of which will be familiar to readers of this blog from my complete list of 2013 cookbook recommendations.
You can read the story here (or here if you hit the firewall). But for those who prefer to get right down to business, here’s the list. You can click to buy! if you, like me, are an incorrigible last-minute holiday-shopper.
- The Art of Simple Food II, by Alice Waters ($35)
- Eat Your Vegetables, by Joe Yonan ($24.99)
- Book of Schmaltz, by Michael Ruhlman ($25).
- Keepers, by Kathy Brennan & Caroline Campion ($26.99)
- Cooking Slow, by Andy Schloss ($35).
- One Good Dish, by David Tanis ($25.95)
- The Kinfolk Table ($29.99)
- The New Midwestern Table, by Amy Thielen ($35)
- Latin American Street Food, by Sandra Guttierez ($35)
- The Complete Indian Regional Cookbook, by Mridula Baljekar ($25)
- Indian Cooking Unfolded, by Raghavan Iyer ($25).
- The New Persian Kitchen, by Louisa Shafia ($24.99)
- Seriously Bitter Sweet, by Alice Medrich ($25.95)
- Wintersweet, by Tammy Donroe Inman ($30).